Exciting sales position in the hospital environment with development opportunities
Are you interested in an exciting sales activity in the area of spinal surgery, including surgical support in the hospital environment? Previous experience in sales and/or the medical field is advantageous but not mandatory. At our company, career changers also get a chance.
Exciting sales position with development opportunities
We are a young, growing medical technology group based in Oberkirch/Sursee (LU). Our focus is on high quality and innovative solutions in spinal surgery. Our customers are Swiss hospitals, they can count on individual consultation, professional surgical support, and a comprehensive product portfolio that ranges from unique cutting-edge technologies to cost-efficient solutions for standard procedures.
We are looking for a sales personality with drive and passion for customer management in the hospital environment, to take over sales responsibility in the Western part of Switzerland.
Previous experience in sales and/or from the medical field is advantageous but not mandatory – a keen mind combined with the willingness to commit above average is more meaningful. We are also happy to give career changers with sales experience a chance to enter this exciting industry.
Sales personality as Sales Manager (incl. OP-Support)
Area: Western part of Switzerland
Start: immediately or by arrangement
Your main tasks:
- After an introduction with intensive product training, you will take over sales activities for our product portfolio – with a focus on French-speaking Switzerland
- You will build long-term customer relationships, generate new business, and quickly grasp organizational structures
- As a product expert, you advise and train medical and nursing staff in the application of the products in the before and during surgeries
- You actively participate in the development of sales strategies, implement sales and marketing activities specifically, and conduct negotiations, among others, with surgeons, clinic administrations, and purchasing departments
- Your area of responsibility is rounded off by participating in fairs, congresses, and business meetings to identify potential new customers and expand your customer contacts
- Passion for sales management in the hospital environment including readiness for surgical support, combined with a sympathetic and open manner to contact people of various hierarchical levels and win them over
- High level of initiative, reliability, and service orientation with a passion for customer engagement and care
- Affinity for professional exchange with doctors & hospital staff, as well as interest in medical technology products and human anatomy & spinal surgery (previous knowledge advantageous)
- Proactive, systematic, and goal-oriented work approach
- Willingness to travel around 70-80%, place of residence ideally in the Fribourg-Lausanne-Geneva area
- Languages: Excellent knowledge of French, good knowledge of English, ideally but optionally also in German
We are looking forward to receiving your complete application for this or one of the other vacancies (www.nexonmedical.ch und www.stoecklimedical.ch) by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
We are also happy to answer your questions by phone (Luana Banz, 041 925 66 66) – we look forward to hearing from you.