We are a fast-growing medical device company headquartered in Oberkirch (LU). Thanks to focusing on minimally disruptive solutions and a continuous development of our product portfolio we classify as specialist in the field of minimally invasive spine surgery in Switzerland. Our customers are Swiss hospitals and clinics, to whom we deliver instruments, implants and biomaterials. They can count on individual consultancy, professional surgery support and a full range product portfolio reaching from unique top technologies to cost efficient solutions.
You have the opportunity to complete a trainee (9 months) with us in order to develop into a Junior Sales and Product Specialist and to develop further in the company following the trainee. During this time, you will gain valuable insights into the various activities of our medical technology company and participate in numerous sur-geries in hospitals in the Western part of Switzerland.
Junior Product & Sales Specialist
Internship/Trainee in Western part of Switzerland
Start: Immediately or by arrangement
Your main tasks:
Product Specialist / Surgical Support (workplace in hospital):
- Acquisition of clinical competence to accompany doctors and nursing staff before and during operations
- Collaboration in the development of training programs (internal and external customers)
- Co-responsibility in the management of loan sets (Surgery instruments)
→ Possibility to develop as Product Specialist / Surgery Supporter Sales Specialist
Medical Consultant / Sales Specialist:
- Acquisition of product knowledge in order to deeply understand the advantages and features
- Preparation for and participation in interviews with surgeons
- Organisation of road shows, cross-selling in surgeries and congresses.
→ Possibility to develop as Sales Specialist for surgeons
Marketing / Product Management:
- Collaboration in product management (market research, conception & realization of market launches of new products, etc.)
- Development and implementation of marketing measures (website, mailing initiatives, organisation of trade fairs/congresses, etc.)
→ Possibility for development as Product Manager or Marketing Manager
- Cooperation in other tasks & projects (e.g. sales support, quality management etc.) as required
- Study of Life / Health sciences and technology, human medicine or natural sciences
- Interest in the hospital environment and identification with medical technology products
- Dedicated person with systematic, goal-oriented working methods and great willingness to provide services
- High degree of independence, reliability and initiative
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Good communication skills, willingness to build relationships with customers
- Readiness for continuous professional development
- Above-average motivation, as well as entrepreneurial thinking & acting
- Good physical condition as some devices/set need to be carried/brought into hospital
- Excellent knowledge of French, good knowledge of English, knowledge of German is in addition.
- Resident in French-speaking Switzerland, ideally around Fribourg/Lausanne and willing to travel (mainly within Switzerland) & driving license
- Entry into the medical technology industry with an interesting, instructive training program
- Very versatile and exciting tasks with innovative products & technologies
- Opportunity to gain insight into many areas and take on increasing responsibility
- Future-oriented, growing company with motivated, young and dynamic team
- Permanent position after the trainee with good development opportunities
We are looking forward to receiving your complete application for this or one of the other vacancies by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will confirm your application within a few days and are pleased to get to know you. Please, do not hesitate to call for further information (Lara Burkard, 041 925 66 66).