Interface Bone Composite from Vexim
Medium viscosity cement
Interface Bone Composite was developed for the ideal fracture care in good bone quality. It provides a strong and safe primary fixation and a long term osteointegration of the injected biomaterial with the surrounding bone tissues. The latter is supported by an optimal surface structure based on the high portion of 50% hydroxyapatite. With only 30% of PMMA, Interface™ Bone Composite is a proprietary formulation combining the lowest percentage of PMMA available in the market (of PMMA cements). Nevertheless Interface Bone Composite provides equivalent biomechanical stability as pure PMMA cements.
- Osteoconductive biomaterial
- High viscosity and long working time
- Predictable handling properties
- High interdigitation with the trabecular bone
- Low hardening temperature (52°C core temperature)