It is a great pleasure to announce the Symposium „Total Disc Replacement – Still worth doing it? – a Case based Discussion on Cervical and Lumbar Indications“. The symposium will be held on Tuesday, 24th of November 2020 at Hotel Schweizerhof in Berne.
The symposium is aimed at surgeons who are interested in Total Disc Replacement treatment of the spine. This is a comprehensive course given by a faculty panel of experts in the field in Switzerland that will convey the indication focused case discussions. It will be giving a broad horizon of the indications, treatment possibilities, pitfalls and limitations. This full-day symposium is composed of lectures and case discussions. You are invited to bring your own cases for discussion with the panel of experts. The course will be limited to 30 participants to facilitate discussion and interaction between the participants and the members of faculty.
We would be pleased to welcome you on Tuesday, 24th of November 2020 at 08.30h to the „Total Disc Replacement – Still worth doing it? – a Case based Discussion on Cervical and Lumbar Indications“ symposium and are looking forward to your registration. For attending this educational event, participants will receive 8 Credits from Swiss Society of Neurosurgery. CME Credits from Swiss Society of Orthopaedics are requested.
Prof. Paul F. Heini – Sonnenhof, Bern
- Dr. Thierry Marnay – CCV Montpellier, FR
- Dr. Christoph Mehren – Schön Klinik München, DE
Invited Swiss Faculties
- PD Dr. Timo Ecker – CHUV, Lausanne
- PD Dr. Daniel Haschtmann – Schulthess Klinik, Zürich
- Prof. Oliver Hausmann – St. Anna, Luzern
- Dr. Ralph Läubli – Spital FMI, Interlaken
- Prof. Constantin Schizas – Clinique Cecil, Lausanne
- Dr. Beat Wälchli – Spital Zollikerberg, Zürich